American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex II
Secured and trusted checkout with:
This American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex II has sewn stripes and embroidered stars. Made of 100% spun woven polyester, its 2×2 ply construction combines durability, strength, and flexibility with a rich feel and look. These flags are so ideal for extreme weather conditions, without the excess weight. Ideal for high wind areas and for daily flying.
Flag Construction Facts and Features:
- American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex II Sewn 100% Made in the U.S.A.
- All of our flags meet or exceed U.S. Government Specifications.
- For exceptional beauty, large embroidered stars on sizes 2′ x 3′ through 12′ x 18′.
- In sizes 3′ x 5′ through 6′ x 10′ heavy white polyester canvas heading and solid brass #2 grommets ensure durability and stability.
- Sizes 8′ x 12′ and larger feature extra heavy, white polyester canvas headings with nylon rope and galvanized thimbles for added strength.
- Because we want to ensure the stability and durability of the 30′ x 50′ and larger flags, rope on headings are added in addition to brass grommets used.
- This American Flag 3’x5′ Koralex II Sewn is a perfect way to decorate and finish any flagpole and is available at flagworldinc.com.
All of our American Koralex II Polyester flags are handcrafted in the USA by manufacturers such as Annin & Company, making flags since 1847. Also, Valley Forge Flag Company, making flags since 1887. Flag World Company have a history of over 25 years of extremely satisfied customers.
- Product Number is: G3531PY
- UPC: UPC: 0-93581-20515-5
- Individual Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Determining Flag Size:
The length of the flag should be at least 1/3 the height of the pole. For example, a 40′ pole requires an 8′ x 12′ flag or 10’x15′ flag. This guideline applies to poles 20′ and larger. Most residential flags sizes are either 2’x3′ or 3’x5′ or 4’x6′. Small industrial and commercial buildings use either a 5’x8′ or a 6’x10′ flag. Major industrial, municipal and government buildings require 8’x12′ or larger. However, the size of the pole is the determining factor in figuring out the size of the flag.